Atlanta Alumnae Chapter of Phi Chi Theta Fraternity records
Scope and Content
This collection consists of meeting minutes and scrapbooks, which contain newspaper clippings, photographs, correspondence, and yearbooks.
- Phi Chi Theta Fraternity. Atlanta Alumnae Chapter (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
The Atlanta Alumnae Chapter of Phi Chi Theta was founded to promote the cause of higher education and training for women. Members are alumnae of collegiate chapters.
29.3 linear ft. (two half document cases; nineteen oversize boxes)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, 1981 with subsequent additions
This collection was processed in 2013.
- Atlanta Alumnae Chapter of Phi Chi Theta Fraternity records
- Josh Hogan
- December 2013
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.