Zadok D. Harrison scrapbook
Scope and Content
This collection consists of a single scrapbook that includes newspaper clippings and photographs pertaining to the Harrison family and Atlanta events.
- 1878-1930, undated
- Harrison, Z. D. (Zadok Daniel) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. All requests to publish, quote, or reproduce must be submitted through the Kenan Research Center.
Zadock D. Harrison was born November 26, 1842 in Randolph County, Georgia. He served as the clerk of the Supreme Court of Georgia for fifty-six years. Additional biographical information about Zadock D. Harrison has not been determined.
1.67 linear ft. (1 oversize box)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- United States
- Clay, Joseph
- Cleveland, Grover, 1837-1908
- Colquitt, Alfred Holt, 1829-1894
- Franklin Printing and Publishing Company (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Gordon, John Brown
- Habersham, William Nyle
- Hampton, Wade
- Harrison, George W.
- Harrison, Z. D. (Zadok Daniel)
- Liberty Bell
- Piedmont Park (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia
- Walker, William Henry Talbot
- Wheeler, Joseph
- Zadock D. Harrison scrapbook
- Melanie Stephan
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is written in English.