Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection contains documents from John Wesley and Betsy Mae Hardwick. Materials include club membership cards, a Masonic degree, and a Girl Scout handbook. The bulk of the membership cards are from two Masonic temples, the Yaarab Shrine and the Piedmont Lodge. Of particular note is Betsy Mae Hardwick's notebook that she used to record the Girl Scout badges that she earned.
Dates: 1912-1947, undated
Scope and Content The collection contains records from the Atlanta Historical Society, the Rotary Club of Atlanta, and the Yaarab Temple of Atlanta. Items include biographies of Presidents Thomas Jefferson and Warren Harding, a short story titled "The Poppies of Wu Fong," and newspaper clippings, mostly about Ruth Blair (1889-1974) being named as Woman of the Year in 1956.
Dates: 1914-1967, undated
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Georgia 1
- Freemasonry -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Atlanta Historical Society 1
- Atlanta's Woman of the Year Organization (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Blair, Ruth, 1889- 1
- Freemasons. Piedmont Lodge No. 447 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Gibson, Thomas Harris 1