Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of the records created by the Central Presbyterian Church. Included in the records are minutes, church histories, photographs, and programs.
Scope and Content The bulk of this collection consists of photocopies of letters sent to Benjamin R. Lacy during his career as a student and later Pastor of Central Presbyterian Church in Atlanta. Many of the letters are of a personal nature, covering topics of daily life such as student life, sports, and his popularity as a pastor. The correspondence comes from a variety of sources including unexplained relatives, military comrades, and former schoolmates.
Scope and Content This collection includes newsletters, brochures, and handbooks of the First Presbyterian Church of Atlanta, documenting its ministry and membership. The handbooks list outreach programs as well as its organizational structure. The collection also includes annual reports detailing the church's activities throughout the year and bulletins that detail celebrations for the church's 150th anniversary.
Dates: 1977-2001, undated
- Presbyterian Church -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- AIDS (Disease) -- Social aspects 1
- Account books -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Community organization -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Presbyterians -- Georgia 1
- First Presbyterian Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Abu-Akel, Fahed, 1944- 1
- Boy Scouts of America . National Council 1
- Garrett, Franklin M. (Franklin Miller), 1906-2000 1
- Lacy, Benjamin Rice 1