Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Content This collection consists of scientific journals and texts, photographs, equity certificates and dividend checks, newspaper clippings, school yearbooks and catalogs, political pamphlets, church legal correspondence, funeral notices, and Bible study group planners.
Dates: 1878-1984, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains material collected by Enid Bryan Stephens and John Calhoun Stephens. Items include a driver's license, diploma, certificates, ordinations, programs, stickers, and a newspaper clipping. The collection also includes a program from the Nightingale play, war maps for the European and Pacific Theaters, and a copy of "Saddler's Railroad Time Book for the Use of Engineers and Firemen."
Dates: 1930-1980, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains church journals.
Scope and Content During her term as director of the Poverty Rights Office, Muriel Lokey retained documents relating to the P.R.O., Emmaus House, and the activism efforts of Peoplestown residents. Records from the P.R.O. include copies of the Poor People's Newspaper (1970-1993), a monthly publication that contained information for poor people in Atlanta in the areas of housing, social security, welfare, school lunches, health care, the police and the law, politics, and activism....
Dates: 1970-1993, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains the administrative records and programing materials. Included are marriage registers, minutes, and committee reports. There are also church bulletins and newsletters.
- Names: Episcopal Church. Diocese of Atlanta X
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Religion 1
- Church records and registers -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Mechanical engineering -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Newsletters 1
- Nonprofit organizations -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Peoplestown (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Poverty -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Railroads -- Timetables 1
- Railroads -- United States 1
- Religious institutions -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Social justice -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women 1 ∧ less
- Episcopal Church. Diocese of Georgia 2
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Cathedral of St. Philip (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Chamblee High School (Ga.) 1
- Chi Omega Fraternity 1
- Community Playhouse (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Emmaus House (Atlanta, Ga.). Poverty Rights Office 1
- Ford, Austin 1
- Lokey, Muriel 1
- Pauly, Frances 1
- St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Stephens family 1
- Stephens, Enid Bryan 1
- Stephens, John Calhoun 1
- Sudderth, D. Glenn 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.) 1 ∧ less