Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection contains reports, correspondence, and clippings that document the activities of the association. Included in the collection is a landscape planting report by the Federal Bureau of Public Roads that details the planting goals of the project. These materials illustrate the coordinated effort between the association, local landscape architects, and state and federal highway departments.
This collection includes material that documents the civic and social activities of the club. Minutes, clippings, and yearbooks provide details on the club's meetings, flower shows, and civic work. Several scrapbooks are dedicated to individual civic projects including the Tullie Smith House field crops garden and the grounds of the Fairhaven School. Garden plans for the school drawn by landscape architect Eugene Martini are also part of the collection.
- Express highways -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Flower shows -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Gardening -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Landscape design -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Roads -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Urban beautification -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- Georgia -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- Expressway Beautification Association (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Fairhaven School for Retarded Children (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Green Thumb Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Hughes, Peggy F. 1
- Lenox Park Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1