Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection contains three expense account books kept by Harling providing details of the family expenses including food, rent, laundry, transportation, and household items. Included in the accounts are specific food items purchased as well as money donated to their church and missions.
Scope and Content This collection contains four financial ledgers of Poulos Soda Company and the successor business as well as the business license and other related records. Included are sales, purchases, and salaries with amounts in dollars. Column headings are in Greek.
Scope and Content This collection contains one ledger sized address book and one accounting ledger having belonged to Henry Louis DeGive. The accounting ledger contains information on household expenses, taxes, bonds, dividends, and the estate of Laurent DeGive. The loose materials have been placed in a folder stored with the ledgers.
Dates: 1919-1943, undated
- Subject: Accounting -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- Account books -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Bookkeeping -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Business records -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Diners (Restaurants) -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Finance, Personal -- Georgia 1
- Housewives -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Immigrants -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Liquor industry -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Soda fountains -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Stores, Retail -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Wages -- Accounting 1 ∧ less
- DeGive, Henry Louis, 1868-1948 1
- DeGive, Laurent 1
- Harling, Edwin L., Mrs. (Frances D.), 1873-1919 1
- Minis, Helen 1
- Poulos, George Aristides, 1891-1961 1