Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content The collection contains material pertaining to Masonic lodges in Georgia. There are two membership directories of Atlanta’s W. D. Luckie Lodge No. 89, from 1919 and 1922. Also included is a history of the First Grand Lodge of England, and the Grand Lodge of Georgia published by the Lodge of Research No. 104 of Atlanta; a manuscript on the history of the Leroy Duncan Lodge No. 262; and the official charter for the Mount Olive Lodge No. 161.
Scope and Content This collection contains documents from John Wesley and Betsy Mae Hardwick. Materials include club membership cards, a Masonic degree, and a Girl Scout handbook. The bulk of the membership cards are from two Masonic temples, the Yaarab Shrine and the Piedmont Lodge. Of particular note is Betsy Mae Hardwick's notebook that she used to record the Girl Scout badges that she earned.
Dates: 1912-1947, undated
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Freemasonry -- Georgia 1
- Freemasonry -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine for North America. Yaarab Temple (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Georgia 1
- Freemasons. Mount Olive Lodge No. 161. (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Freemasons. Piedmont Lodge No. 447 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 1