Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content The bulk of the materials in the Rosalie Howell papers document Howell's career as a Red Cross nurse during World War I and her subsequent world travel. Items include a scrapbook; correspondence with former patients; official Red Cross documents; clippings concerning her receipt of the Croix de Guerre from the French government; and travel books, postcards, and ephemera (primarily from the United Kingdom). The collection has material about, or created by, other members of the Howell family;...
Dates: 1880-1970, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence, printed material, and yearbooks that belonged to William Healey Jr.
Dates: 1918-1942, undated
- American diaries 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Description and travel 1
- Europe -- Description and travel 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less
- American Red Cross 1
- Healey, William T., 1853-1920 1
- Healey, William T., 1904-1988 1
- Howell family 1
- Howell, Evan P. (Evan Park) 1