Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Content This collection contains six pieces of Confederate currency (defense bonds) issued by the state of Missouri to George W. Bryson and family correspondence regarding these pieces.
Dates: 1862, 1940
Scope and Content This collection contains the daily schedule for October 9, 1865, of the 40th U. S. Colored Infantry and special orders regarding the accounting of clothing in this infantry and disciplinary action of two officers. Another special order dated August 7, 1863, appoints Stone as the clerk for the headquarters of the Department of the Ohio. Also included is early paper currency from the colony of New York produced in 1776 and the state of Maine produced in 1778. The collection contains a letter...
Scope and Content This collection contains a number of Kersis' original manuscripts and the supporting research and correspondence as well as published copies of other articles.
Scope and Content This collection contains an assortment of collected documents, including an 1819 Revolutionary War pension of Thomas Roberts; bond notes of the Confederate States of America, and a record of payment from Atlanta & West-Point Railroad Company to A. C. Rice in 1861.
Scope and Content This collection includes records of organizational activities of the Georgia division and of several Atlanta chapters.
Scope and Content This collection contains school items from Atlanta High School, Civil War correspondence, teaching certifications, and membership cards for various societies to which William Fort Williams belonged. Materials about and from the Williams family include a family tree and genealogy documentation, an Atlanta Cyclorama pamphlet, a court petition and legal guardianship documents, and correspondence.
Dates: 1857-1952, undated
- Subject: Money -- Confederate States of America X
- Money -- Confederate States of America 4
- Paper money -- Confederate States of America 2
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- Authors, American -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Business records -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Collectors and collecting 1
- Confederate States of America -- History, Military 1
- Georgia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Military history 1
- Military pensions -- United States 1
- Military supplies 1
- Military uniforms 1
- Money -- 1770-1780 1
- Slave bills of sale -- Georgia 1
- Teachers -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- 19th century 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Collectibles 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Participation, African American 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta and West Point Rail Road Company 1
- Bryson, George W. 1
- Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885 1
- Kerksis, Sydney C. 1
- Lee, Robert E., (Robert Edward), 1807-1870 1
- Roberts, Thomas J. 1
- Sherman, William T. (William Tecumseh), 1820-1891 1
- Stone, Harry (Henry L.) 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy. Atlanta Chapter No. 18 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy. Georgia Division 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy. Georgia Division. Alfred Holt Colquit Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy. Georgia Division. Robert E. Lee Chapter (College Park, Ga.) 1
- United States. Army. Colored Infantry Regiment, 22nd (1864-1866) 1
- United States. Army. Colored Infantry Regiment, 40th (1864-1866) 1
- United States. Army. Ohio Infantry Regiment, 50th (1862-1865). Company A 1
- Williams family 1
- Williams, James Etheldred 1
- Williams, Julia Marshall Blackburn 1
- Williams, William Fort 1 ∧ less