Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence between various members of the King family and payment receipts on the accounts of many of the family members.
Scope and Content This collection includes three legal documents pertaining to Laurel Mills Manufacturing Company: a memorandum of levels and measurements of water at Laurel Mills dam, and two indentures granting land in Roswell, Georgia, to the company from Eugene H. Wood and Isaac M. Roberts.
Dates: 1892-1898, undated
Scope and Content This collection documents the Roswell Manufacturing Company's rebuilding and expansion after the Civil War. Included are deeds, financial documents, and company checks. One of the contracts documents a land sale between the Roswell Manufacturing Company and its neighbor, the Laurel Mills Manufacturing Company.
- Gristmills -- Georgia 2
- Wool industry -- Georgia -- Roswell 2
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Cotton textile industry -- Georgia -- Roswell 1
- Deeds -- Georgia -- Cobb County 1
- Roswell (Ga.) 1
- Savannah (Ga.) -- History 1
- United States -- History -- 1865-1921 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Cavalry operations 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives, Confederate 1
- Water levels -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Chatahoochee River National Recreation Area (Ga.) 2
- Laurel Mills Manufacturing Company (Roswell, Ga.) 2
- Baker, Irene Trenholm 1
- Dunwoody, William E. 1
- King, Barrington 1