Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content This collection contains materials that document the teaching career of Belle R. McConnell. Materials include hearing test results, lesson plans, activity materials, copies of speeches and reports, McConnell's teaching certificates, news clippings, and correspondence with colleagues and former students.
Dates: 1905-1971, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains materials generated by Mary E. Womack in her work with the Campaign for Responsible Parenthood in the Atlanta Public Schools. Materials include: correspondence and meeting materials related to the campaign; Adolescent Sexuality Series brochures and correspondence from Grady Memorial Hospital and Emory University; a 1987 article by Dr. Alonzo Crim and Mary E. Womack; scholarly articles on sex education, teenage pregnancy, and teenage parenting; and a 1979 issue of the...
Dates: 1971-1987, undated
- Audiometry 1
- Contraception 1
- Hearing impaired -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Parenting 1
- Sex instruction -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Campaign for Responsible Parenthood in Atlanta Schools (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Coalition for Responsible Parenthood (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Crim, Alonzo A., 1928-2000 1
- Emory University. School of Medicine 1
- Grady Memorial Hospital (Atlanta, Ga.). Teen Services Program 1