Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of records that provide details on the history of the club. Included in the collection are yearbooks, scrapbooks, pressbooks, newspaper clippings, and programs pertaining to the club's social and civic activities. Of special interest are materials that provide details on the historic Wimbish House.
Dates: 1895-1986, undated
Scope and Contents This collection contains records documenting the establishment and operation of the Atlanta Women's Network. Areas of the organization documented include the Board of Directors, committee creation and work, luncheon and other event planning, and business operations. The bulk of papers consist of correspondence and memos, meeting minutes, marketing ephemera, newsletters and publications, and rosters and directories. Of particular note are articles of incorporation, by-laws, and surveys on goals...
Dates: 1978-1989, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains minutes and a history of the club. Minutes include membership and financial information, as well as correspondence. Also part of the collection is a rezoning petition that the club developed to protect a neighborhood residential property for sale in 1961.
- Women civic leaders -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Businesswomen -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Feminism -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Gardening -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Gardening -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Societies, etc. 1
- Gardening -- Georgia -- Societies, etc. 1
- Music -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Peachtree Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 1
- Theater -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women -- Employment -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women -- Georgia -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women in community organization -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta Woman's Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Bullard, Helen, 1908-1979 1
- Darlington Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Feminist Action Alliance (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Franklin, Shirley, 1945- 1