Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains a scrapbook created by Ada May Harling which includes clippings, programs, and postcards. The majority of the scrapbook highlights Harling's garden club activities with the Atkins Park Garden Club, The Garden Club of Georgia, and other Atlanta gardening clubs. The scrapbook also includes clippings about historic Georgia sites and gardens. Of special interest are photographs of the Harling's home at 1128 St. Augustine Place.
This collection contains postcards from the Southeastern United States with the majority from Georgia. Images include gardens, landscapes, residences, street scenes, parks, cemeteries, and government buildings. Postcards represent a range of styles and formats with most being in color. Of special interest are gardens, landscapes, and street scenes that document plant materials from the early 20th century.
This collection contains photographs that document the social and civic activities of the club. Photographs include unidentified members attending social and civic events, field trips, and garden tours. Of special interest are images of historic homes and an unidentified cemetery in Georgia.
- Cemeteries -- Georgia 2
- Gardening -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Societies, etc. 2
- Architecture, Domestic -- Southern States 1
- Atkins Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Cities and towns -- Georgia 1
- Gardens -- Georgia 1
- Gardens -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Historic buildings -- Georgia 1
- Historic gardens -- Southern States 1
- Landscape architecture -- Georgia 1
- Landscape gardening -- Georgia 1
- Postcards -- Southern States 1
- Streets -- Georgia 1
- Women gardeners -- Georgia 1
- Women--Georgia--Atlanta--Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- Atkins Park Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Harling, Edwin L., Mrs. (Ada May), 1880-1975 1
- Ivy Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Wren's Nest (Atlanta, Ga.) 1