Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Scope and Content This collection contains business documents, newsletters, correspondence, travel itineraries, and invitations relating to the Apollo Social Club. Included are the club's by-laws, letters to members, solicitation letters, financial statements, membership applications, canceled checks, and business cards. The collection contains several lists of members considered for board and committee memberships. The collection includes seventeen issues of The Scarlett...
Dates: 1972-1978, undated
Scope and Content This collection consists of meeting minutes and scrapbooks, which contain newspaper clippings, photographs, correspondence, and yearbooks.
Scope and Content This collection contains a series of three scrapbooks primarily containing newspaper clippings. Some of the articles include topics such as the Lewis Redwine case, General E. Kirby Smith, Judge Lumpkin, and the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Dates: 1889-1893, undated
Scope and Content The images consist of photographs taken by Adams of outings of social clubs in Lenox Woods in Atlanta and Vinings, Georgia. The images are mounted in three loose scrapbooks. Of special interest are photographs taken for Miss Sallie Fannie Grant of the Everyday Tuesday Club at Vinings, in May 1887. Adams also captures some unidentified members of the Dixie Club at Vinings, in May 1889.
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of four scrapbooks that contain cards, newspaper clippings, and photographs. The majority of the materials pertain to Atlanta events.
Dates: 1884-1917, undated
Scope and Content This collection contains yearbooks, minutes, financial records, reports, programs, newspapers, and the constitution and by-laws for the Kentucky Club of Atlanta. Also included are manuscript drafts of historical sketches of the club.
Scope and Content This collection consists of thirteen scrapbooks from the Upsilon Chapter of Phi Chi Theta, containing newspaper clippings, photographs, and correspondence documenting the activities and interests of the chapter.
Scope and Content This collection consists of scrapbooks which contain newspaper clippings, pamphlets, letters, invitations, and photographs of the members of the Zeta Tau Alpha Fraternity Atlanta Alumnae Association.
- Societies -- Georgia -- Atlanta 5
- Greek letter societies -- Georgia -- Atlanta 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Invitation cards -- Georgia 2
- Photography -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 2
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Politics and government 1
- Clothing & dress -- 1880-1890 1
- Gay men -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Gay men -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- History 1
- Gay men -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Social conditions 1
- Gays -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Lenox Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Lenox Woods (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Obituaries 1
- Politicians -- Georgia 1
- Societies -- Georgia -- Vinings 1
- Theaters -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Vinings (Ga.) 1
- Voyages and travels 1 ∧ less
- Adams, Hugh B., 1865-1916 1
- Ambrose, Jim 1
- Apollo Social Club, Inc. (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Brame, Charles 1
- Cook, Gene 1
- Darden, Ed 1
- Dixie Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Every Tuesday Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Georgia State University 1
- Grant, Sallie Fannie (Sarah Frances Reid), 1839-1920 1
- Inman, Nellie 1
- Johnson, Harvey 1
- Kentucky Club of Atlanta 1
- Lacks, David 1
- Phi Chi Theta Fraternity. Atlanta Alumnae Chapter 1
- Phi Chi Theta Fraternity. Upsilon Chapter 1
- Phillips, Mace H., Jr. 1
- Uhlenhopp, Don 1
- Wootten, Katharine Hinton 1
- Zeta Tau Alpha 1
- Zeta Tau Alpha. Atlanta Alumnae Association 1 ∧ less