Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
This collection consists of minutes, financial papers, and scrapbooks that document the social and civic activities of the club. Minutes include reports and membership information. Scrapbooks provide further detail on the club's programs, civic projects, as well as flower shows both hosted and attended.
This collection consists of meeting minutes and scrapbooks, which contain newspaper clippings, photographs, correspondence, and yearbooks.
The bulk of this collection is comprised of organizational scrapbooks and year books. Other materials include newspaper clippings, programs, and club organizational records.
This collection contains minutes and a history of the club. Minutes include membership and financial information, as well as correspondence. Also part of the collection is a rezoning petition that the club developed to protect a neighborhood residential property for sale in 1961.
This collection contains a series of three scrapbooks primarily containing newspaper clippings. Some of the articles include topics such as the Lewis Redwine case, General E. Kirby Smith, Judge Lumpkin, and the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
The images consist of photographs taken by Adams of outings of social clubs in Lenox Woods in Atlanta and Vinings, Georgia. The images are mounted in three loose scrapbooks. Of special interest are photographs taken for Miss Sallie Fannie Grant of the Everyday Tuesday Club at Vinings, in May 1887. Adams also captures some unidentified members of the Dixie Club at Vinings, in May 1889.
This collection is comprised of four scrapbooks that contain cards, newspaper clippings, and photographs. The majority of the materials pertain to Atlanta events.
This collection contains yearbooks, minutes, financial records, reports, programs, newspapers, and the constitution and by-laws for the Kentucky Club of Atlanta. Also included are manuscript drafts of historical sketches of the club.
This collection consists of yearbooks and scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contain notices, newspaper clippings, photographs, and correspondence.
This collection contains business, financial, and organizational records gathered by Thomas E. Foster. Most items document his participation in various Atlanta social, civic, and business clubs. Materials include meeting minutes, memos, rosters, handbooks, correspondence, directories, and newsletters.
This collection consists of thirteen scrapbooks from the Upsilon Chapter of Phi Chi Theta, containing newspaper clippings, photographs, and correspondence documenting the activities and interests of the chapter.
This collection consists of scrapbooks which contain newspaper clippings, pamphlets, letters, invitations, and photographs of the members of the Zeta Tau Alpha Fraternity Atlanta Alumnae Association.
- Societies -- Georgia -- Atlanta 11
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs 8
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Greek letter societies -- Georgia -- Atlanta 3
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 3
- Gardening -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Invitation cards -- Georgia 2
- Photography -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Women -- Georgia -- Societies and clubs 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Athletics -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Atkins Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Politics and government 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Race relations 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Religion 1
- Buckhead (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Business records -- Georgia 1
- Clothing & dress -- 1880-1890 1
- Financial statements -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Flower shows -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Gardening -- Georgia -- Societies, etc. 1
- Gardening -- Societies, etc. 1
- Gay men -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Gay men -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- History 1
- Gay men -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Social conditions 1
- Gays -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Lenox Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Lenox Woods (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Obituaries 1
- Peachtree Park (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Politicians -- Georgia 1
- Societies -- Georgia -- Vinings 1
- Theaters -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Vinings (Ga.) 1
- Voyages and travels 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- Adams, Hugh B., 1865-1916 1
- Ambrose, Jim 1
- Apollo Social Club, Inc. (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atkins Park Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Brame, Charles 1
- Buckhead Business and Development Association (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Building Material Merchants of Georgia 1
- Building Material Suppliers Association (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Butler Street YMCA (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Cook, Gene 1
- Darden, Ed 1
- Darlington Garden Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Dixie Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Every Tuesday Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Foster, Thomas, 1892-1970 1
- Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Georgia State University 1
- Grant, Sallie Fannie (Sarah Frances Reid), 1839-1920 1
- Inman, Nellie 1
- International Concatenated Order of Hoo-Hoo. Atlanta Club (Ga.) 1
- Johnson, Harvey 1
- Kentucky Club of Atlanta 1
- Lacks, David 1
- Phi Chi Theta Fraternity. Atlanta Alumnae Chapter 1
- Phi Chi Theta Fraternity. Upsilon Chapter 1
- Phillips, Mace H., Jr. 1
- South Carolina Club of Atlanta (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Uhlenhopp, Don 1
- Wootten, Katharine Hinton 1
- YMCA of Metro Atlanta 1
- YMCA of Metro Atlanta. Board of Trustees 1
- Zeta Tau Alpha 1
- Zeta Tau Alpha. Atlanta Alumnae Association 1 ∧ less