Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Scope and Content This collection consists of meeting minutes and scrapbooks, which contain newspaper clippings, photographs, correspondence, and yearbooks.
Scope and Content This collection consists of minutes, by-laws, correspondence records.
Scope and Content This collection contains one scrapbook documenting the college years of Carl Hardaway Boone, a student of the Georgia School of Technology graduating class of 1921.
Scope and Content This collection consists of nine scrapbooks documenting the activities of Delta Kappa Gamma, Alpha Chapter.
Scope and Content This collection contains documents that pertain to Orlin K. Fletcher’s time spent as a student at the Atlanta Dental College. The documents include: tuition receipts; promissory notes; final exam grades; a letter form Dr. William Crenshaw concerning Fletcher’s progress; memos about school activities; a brochure of by-laws and membership for the Uniform Lodge, Knights of Pythias; and a copy of the Psi Omega dental fraternity’s constitution.
Scope and Content This collection contains two scrapbooks covering the years 1972-1974 and 1980-1983, respectively. A third scrapbook, covering the years 1926-1932, was badly damaged prior to acquisition by smoke and water. Pages containing manuscript materials, programs, photographs, and ephemera were retained in their original condition; some informational content was photocopied and the originals discarded. There is also a 1928 membership directory.
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook compiled by the Atlanta Alumnae Chapter of the Mu Phi Epsilon Sorority. The scrapbook includes photographs, newspaper clippings, programs, and correspondence.
Scope and Content The Thomas Whipple Connally papers are arranged in three series. The first series concerns construction jobs performed at the Connally Building, located at 157 Whitehall Street, and at Connally's residence, located at 2021 Peachtree Road. These are mostly invoices from various companies. The second series deals with the Granite Club and includes speeches written by members of the Club as well as correspondence. Of special interest in this series is a telegram dated April 18, 1912 to Connally...
Scope and Content This collection consists of thirteen scrapbooks from the Upsilon Chapter of Phi Chi Theta, containing newspaper clippings, photographs, and correspondence documenting the activities and interests of the chapter.
Scope and Content This collection consists of scrapbooks which contain newspaper clippings, pamphlets, letters, invitations, and photographs of the members of the Zeta Tau Alpha Fraternity Atlanta Alumnae Association.
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Social life and customs 3
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia 2
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta 2
- Women -- Georgia -- Societies and clubs 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Dental schools -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Education -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Georgia -- Fulton County 1
- Music 1
- Music -- Societies, etc. 1
- Musicians -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Scrapbooks -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Women -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1 ∧ less
- Mu Phi Epsilon. Atlanta Alumnae Chapter 2
- Atlanta Area Professional Fraternity Association 1
- Atlanta Dental College 1
- Beta Theta Pi 1
- Boone, Carl Hardaway 1
- Connally, Thomas Whipple, 1881-1927 1
- Crenshaw, William, Dr. 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society. Alpha Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Fletcher, Orlin K. (Orlin Kenyon) 1
- Georgia School of Technology 1
- Georgia State University 1
- Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi 1
- Knights of Pythias. Uniform Lodge (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Phi Chi Theta Fraternity. Atlanta Alumnae Chapter 1
- Phi Chi Theta Fraternity. Upsilon Chapter 1
- Professional Panhallenic Association 1
- Psi Omega 1
- Zeta Tau Alpha 1
- Zeta Tau Alpha. Atlanta Alumnae Association 1 ∧ less