Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection consists of two scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, photographs, letters, and pamphlets related to Atlanta Advertising Club activities during the presidency of Wilbur G. Kurtz, Jr.
This collection consists of correspondence, newsletters, programs, yearbooks, membership lists, and a published history of the Atlanta Writers' Club.
This collection consists of two scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contain invitations, newspaper clippings, photographs, yearbooks, and notices related to the Buckeye Woman's Club activities.
This collection contains minute books, reports, treasurer's records, membership lists, correspondence, annual histories, a scrapbook, and other materials that document the activities of the club. Also included is Volume 1, Number 1, of The American Monthly, a DAR publication. Of particular interest is a visitor's register from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Building at the Atlanta Cotton States and International Exposition in 1895.
This collection consists of yearbooks and scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contain notices, newspaper clippings, photographs, and correspondence.
- Advertising -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Athens (Ga.) -- History 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History 1
- Authors, American -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Education -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Exhibitions -- Georgia -- Atlanta 1
- Men -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Societies and clubs 1
- Patriotic societies -- Georgia 1
- Philanthropy and education 1
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Societies, etc 1
- Women -- Georgia -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta Advertising Club 1
- Atlanta Writers' Club 1
- Buckeye Woman's Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Cotton States Exposition (1895 : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1