Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 61
Collection number: ahc.MSS406
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of materials created by and about the 1900 Study Club. The bulk of the collection is club minutes and scrapbooks. Also included in the collections are yearbooks, correspondence, and programs.
Collection number: ahc.MSS259
Scope and Content Newspaper clippings of Belle Isle family in the news.
Collection number: ahc.MSS803
Scope and Content This collection consists of two scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, photographs, letters, and pamphlets related to Atlanta Advertising Club activities during the presidency of Wilbur G. Kurtz, Jr.
Collection number: ahc.VIS242
Scope and Content The collection contains images of artwork, exhibitions, and shows by the artists and members of Atlanta Art Workers Coalition (AAWC). The images consist of photographs of members' exhibition artwork, with a small number of unidentified shows. The bulk of the collection comprises color slides of AAWC exhibitions and art shows by artists and members of the organization. Of special interest are black and white photographic prints of the Fashion Moda exhibition,...
Dates: 1973-1982, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS887
Scope and Content This collection consists of correspondence, artists' resumes, financial records, mailings, membership lists, public relations materials, advertisements, and directories.
Dates: 1976-1983, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS375
Scope and Content This collection contains organizational records and histories of the Atlanta Ladies Memorial Association. Also included are historical items collected by members as well as newspaper clippings, programs, and membership information. There are files pertaining to member genealogy and biographies of Confederate soldiers.
Collection number: ahc.MSS773
Scope and Content This collection consists of papers and publications related to the lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender (LGBT) community in Atlanta, Georgia. Series I includes gay and lesbian publications from Atlanta,the Southeast, and nationwide. Series II consists of business and organization papers pertaining to gay rights and AIDS. Series III includes personal papers of gay and lesbian activists in Atlanta and Georgia.
Dates: 1957-2002, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS848
Scope and Content This collection contains the board and general meeting minutes, copies of the Atlanta Obedience Club's newsletter, "The Printed Paw," and catalogs from the combined specialty clubs of Atlanta, Georgia.
Dates: 1954-1993, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS895
Scope and Content This collection consists of membership applications, minutes of meetings, membership cards, correspondence, the charter, and the constitution.
Dates: 1963-1975, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS411
Scope and Contents This collection includes records regarding the activities of the Atlanta Symposium. Documents include administrative records, minutes, and member presentations. Administrative records include the history of the organization, by-laws, correspondence, meeting notices, membership rosters. Of special note are secretary notebooks from 1907-1944. Minute records contain Symposium minutes throughout the organization's history. The bulk of the collection are member presentations and information on each...
Dates: 1907-2019, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS1153
Scope and Content This collection contains minutes of the Atlanta Union Mission Executive and Board committees led by Director Dr. William Huckand and President James Jackson. The minutes document decisions regarding community outreach and fundraising events; upkeep of the properties; changes to and the salaries of members of the board; financial changes; and operational resources.
Collection number: ahc.MSS489
Scope and Content This collection contains the administrative and tournament files for the association. The administrative records include meeting minutes, financial reports, and legal documents. There are also brochures, pamphlets, newspaper clippings, and calendars.
Collection number: ahc.MSS513
Scope and Content This collection consists of correspondence, newsletters, programs, yearbooks, membership lists, and a published history of the Atlanta Writers' Club.
Collection number: ahc.MSS421
Scope and Content This collection is consists of reports, programs, correspondence, invitations, and periodicals from a variety of patriotic organizations.
Dates: 1935-1985, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS834
Scope and Content This collection contains the minutes of the Breakfast Culb meetings for 1959 and 1964. Copies of the yearly minutes were typed, bound, and given to the members. They were written with a sense of humor but give few details.
Collection number: ahc.MSS795
Scope and Content This collection consists of two scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contain invitations, newspaper clippings, photographs, yearbooks, and notices related to the Buckeye Woman's Club activities.
Collection number: ahc.MSS348
Scope and Content This collection contains the constitution and by-laws of the Buckhead Fifty Club, including membership lists for the years 1932, 1934, 1952, 1956-1957, 1959, 1962-1979, 1981-1983 and one labeled the 1979 Presidential Edition. There are minutes and resolutions of the organization from the years 1935-1940 and a history of the club's activities from 1934-1956. Also included are newspaper clippings in 1955 about the Little League team and the annual Santa Claus parade the club sponsored, as well...
Collection number: ahc.MSS292
Scope and Content This collection consists of two scrapbooks that primarily contain newspaper clippings. The newspaper clippings primarily pertain to Carrie R. Herreshoff and the Herreshoff family as well as a column titled "Historic Homes" by Pat Jones. They also contains a few photographs and invitations.
Dates: 1860-1943, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS928
Scope and Content The records include by-laws, constitution, correspondence, newsletters, handbooks, meeting minutes, and materials documenting the social welfare projects. The meeting minutes include records of executive board meetings, annual meetings, and board of managers meetings. General minutes of the organization contain information on some of the social and welfare projects dealing with the youth of Atlanta. The group's involvement with the Savannah Street Neighborhood House is particularly...
Collection number: ahc.CityofAtlanta
Scope and Content This collection consists of administrative records from the City of Atlanta, which have been divided into sixteen series. Records include materials pertaining to select mayors of Atlanta and correspondence and memos from the Executive Office. The collection also includes City Council and Board of Alderman legislation, minutes, and proceedings. Records also include material regarding transportation, public safety, finance, planning and community development, courts, public works, and maps. ...
Dates: 1848-2009, undated
- Subject: Associations, institutions, etc. -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- Civil War Round Table, Atlanta 3
- Kurtz, Wilbur G. (Wilbur George), 1882-1967 3
- Allen, Ivan, 1911-2003 2
- Atlanta (Ga.). Board of Aldermen 2
- Atlanta (Ga.). Fire Department 2
- Atlanta Art Workers Coalition 2
- Daughters of the American Revolution 2
- DuBose, Beverly M., 1918-1986 2
- Garrett, Franklin M. (Franklin Miller), 1906-2000 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology 2
- Georgia Power Company 2
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport 2
- Inman Park Restoration, Inc. (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Jackson, Maynard, 1938-2003 2
- Ladies' Memorial Association 2
- Lee, Robert E., (Robert Edward), 1807-1870 2
- Massell, Sam 2
- Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority 2
- Model Cities Program (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Oakland Cemetery (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Southeastern Fair (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- United Nations Association. Atlanta Chapter 2
- 1900 Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Aaron, Hank, 1934- 1
- Alliance Theater (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Amateurs' Symphony and Choral Society (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- American Association of University Women. Atlanta Branch. Creative Writing Group 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine for North America. Yaarab Temple (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Arkwright family 1
- Arkwright, Dorothy Colquitt 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Board of Education 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Board of Health 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Bureau of Buildings 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Bureau of Planning 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). City Council 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). City Executive Committee 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Department of Parks and Recreation 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Department of Parks, Recreation & Cultural Affairs 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Police Department 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Traffic Engineering Department 1
- Atlanta Advertising Club 1
- Atlanta Art Association 1
- Atlanta Braves (Baseball team) 1
- Atlanta Chamber of Commerce 1
- Atlanta City Hall (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Civic Center (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Community Relations Commission 1
- Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau 1
- Atlanta Cyclorama (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Dogwood Festival 1
- Atlanta Economic Development Corporation 1
- Atlanta Falcons (Football team) 1
- Atlanta Gas Light Company 1
- Atlanta Gay Center 1
- Atlanta Historical Society 1
- Atlanta Housing Authority 1
- Atlanta International Student Bureau 1
- Atlanta Junior Music Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Ladies Memorial Association 1
- Atlanta Municipal Auditorium (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Music Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Obedience Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Philharmonic Society (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Press Photographers Association 1
- Atlanta Public Library 1
- Atlanta Public Library. Friends 1
- Atlanta Public Library. Ida Williams Branch 1
- Atlanta Public Schools 1
- Atlanta Regional Commission 1
- Atlanta School of Ballet (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Scottish Association (Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Scottish Association (Ga.). Ladies Auxiliary 1
- Atlanta Symposium 1
- Atlanta Transit System, Inc. 1
- Atlanta Union Mission (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Urban Design Commission (Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Water Works (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Women’s Golf Association 1
- Atlanta Writers' Club 1
- Baehr, William A. 1
- Baptist Tabernacle Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Beck and Gregg Hardware Company (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Belich, Jack 1
- Belle Isle Garage (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Belle Isle family 1
- Belle Isle, Alvin Looney 1
- Big Brother Organization (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Bogle, James G., 1915-2010 1
- Brand, W. A. 1
- Breakfast Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Brown, Joseph E. (Joseph Emerson), 1821-1894 1
- Brown, Robert, Dr. 1
- Brown, Tom Watson, 1933-2007 1
- Buckeye Woman's Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Buckhead Fifty Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Buckhead Symphony Orchestra (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Burns Club of Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Butler, F. L. 1 ∧ less