Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 120
Collection number: ahc.MSS406
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of materials created by and about the 1900 Study Club. The bulk of the collection is club minutes and scrapbooks. Also included in the collections are yearbooks, correspondence, and programs.
Collection number: ahc.MSS465
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Addie Steinheimer. Included in the scrapbook are newspaper clippings regarding David Mayer, David Steinheimer, and the Atlanta Jewish Community. It also contains newspaper articles on the history of Atlanta. There is also a 1939 Commercial High School yearbook and an obituary for Addie.
Collection number: ahc.MSS900
Scope and Content This collection contains one scrapbook belonging to Anne Spence during her senior year at Commercial High School in Atlanta, Georgia. Included in the scrapbook are autographs and notes from classmates, a flyer for the graduation dress which was to be purchased at Rich's, graduation cards, various graduation programs of area schools, and photographs of classmates. Also included are a few items related to Technology High School in Atlanta, Georgia and American Junior National Red Cross material.
Collection number: ahc.MSS331
Scope and Content This collection is comprised on a single scrapbook that contains newspaper clippings and a few handwritten items. The clippings are primarily poetry columns from unidentified newspapers and magazines.
Dates: 1887-1908, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS149
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence, typed manuscripts and notes, autograph books, travel diaries, newspaper clippings, and registration forms for students in her Out of Doors School. Correspondence covers topics such as Matthews' retirement party and a reunion for former students of the Out Of Doors School as well as suggestions and orders for Matthews' book, Oakdale Road: Its History and Its People. There are also Christmas newsletters sent by Matthews...
Dates: 1880-1974, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS164
Scope and Content This collection contains correspondence, financial records, annual reports, trade publications, scrapbooks, programs and invitations, relating to the Coca-Cola Company and the Atlanta Coca Cola Bottling Company.
Dates: 1909-1979, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS422
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of three scrapbooks that contain of newspaper clippings, photographs, and correspondence.
Dates: 1949-1951, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS432
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of a single scrapbook.
Dates: 1926-1952, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS393
Scope and Content The bulk of this collection is comprised of organizational scrapbooks and year books. Other materials include newspaper clippings, programs, and club organizational records.
Dates: 1898-1951, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS375
Scope and Content This collection contains organizational records and histories of the Atlanta Ladies Memorial Association. Also included are historical items collected by members as well as newspaper clippings, programs, and membership information. There are files pertaining to member genealogy and biographies of Confederate soldiers.
Collection number: ahc.MSS404
Scope and Content This collection consists of records created by the Atlanta Music Club and its subsidiary organizations including correspondence, meeting minutes, rosters, by-laws, financial statements, and committee reports. Also included are marketing materials such as press releases, advertising contracts, correspondence regarding advertising and publicity arrangements, concert series programs, newsletters, and information about artists who performed for the club. The collection contains publications of...
Dates: 1915-2001, undated; Majority of material found within 1940 - 1970
Collection number: ahc.MSS453
Scope and Content This collection contains newspaper clippings from the "Atlanta Constitution" and "Atlanta Journal" newspapers. The bulk of the clippings have been arranged topically and arranged in a series of scrapbooks.
Dates: 1911-1960, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS827
Scope and Content This collection consists of two scrapbooks, volumes 2 and 5, of an unknown number produced as part of the Atlanta Public Forum project. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings on public events related to education and the forum in 1937. Each volume has an index attached.
Collection number: ahc.MSS431
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of five scrapbooks.
Dates: 1929-1947, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS424
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of fifteen scrapbooks that contain newspaper clippings and performance programs. Also included in the collection are loose programs and miscellaneous printed materials.
Dates: 1946-1962, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS353
Scope and Content This collection is comprised of records that provide details on the history of the club. Included in the collection are yearbooks, scrapbooks, pressbooks, newspaper clippings, and programs pertaining to the club's social and civic activities. Of special interest are materials that provide details on the historic Wimbish House.
Dates: 1895-1986, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS415
Scope and Content This collection consists of organizational records that document activities leading up to the annual dinner and awards ceremony. Also included are agendas, correspondence, programs, and newspaper clippings. There are scrapbooks that contain photographs and newspaper clippings regarding the awards ceremony.
Dates: 1943-1973, undated
Collection number: ahc.MSS905
Scope and Content These records consist of scrapbooks and yearbooks.
Collection number: ahc.MSS155
Scope and Content The Bertha Y. Jones scrapbooks contains ten scrapbooks filled with newspaper clippings dating from 1961 to 1978. These clippings concern Tucker, Georgia, the state of Georgia, the nation, and some international news. The clippings have information concerning special events, historic places, and many famous personalities. With regard to the latter, there are clippings on local people (officials, businessmen, etc.), state officials, presidents and their families, leaders of other countries,...
Collection number: ahc.MSS466
Scope and Content This collection contains a scrapbook compiled by Bessie Duke Small and miscellaneous ephemeral materials. The scrapbook includes newspaper clippings primarily regarding the Democratic Party and various political events.
Dates: 1908-1961, undated
- Subject: Scrapbooks -- Georgia X
- Girls High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 6
- Commercial High School (Atlanta, Ga.) 4
- Atlanta Music Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 3
- Daughters of the American Revolution 3
- Georgia Federation of Women's Clubs 3
- Adler, Rudolph Satorius 2
- American Institute of Architects 2
- Atlanta Crackers (Baseball team) 2
- Atlanta Historical Society 2
- Cotton States Exposition (1895 : Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- First Presbyterian Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology 2
- Hentz and Reid (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Hentz, Adler, and Shutze (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Hentz, Hal, 1883-1972 2
- Hentz, Reid, and Adler (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Inman family 2
- Mitchell, Margaret, 1900-1949 2
- Mu Phi Epsilon. Atlanta Alumnae Chapter 2
- Reid, J. Neel (Joseph Neel), 1885-1926 2
- Rhodes family 2
- Sergeant, Nelly C. 2
- Shutze and Armistead (Atlanta, Ga.). 2
- Shutze, Philip Trammell 2
- United Daughters of the Confederacy 2
- Washington Seminary (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- 1900 Study Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Aaron, Hank, 1934- 1
- Adair, George Washington, 1823- 1
- Adair, Jack, 1913-1974 1
- Agnes Scott College 1
- Aircraft Warning Service (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- All Saints Episcopal Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta (Ga.). Board of Education 1
- Atlanta Association for Childhood Education 1
- Atlanta Bar Association 1
- Atlanta Baseball and Amusement Corporation 1
- Atlanta Chamber of Commerce 1
- Atlanta Chamber of Commerce. Women’s Division 1
- Atlanta Coca-Cola Bottling Company 1
- Atlanta Constitution (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Daily News (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Atlanta Journal (Firm) 1
- Atlanta Ladies Memorial Association 1
- Atlanta Opera Guild 1
- Atlanta Philharmonic Society (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Quota Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra 1
- Atlanta Theatre (Ga.) 1
- Atlanta Woman's Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Atlanta's Woman of the Year Organization (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Bean, Helen Q. 1
- Body, Judy 1
- Bresee, Mary Anne Edmondson 1
- British War Relief Society (U.S.) 1
- Brown, Joseph E. (Joseph Emerson), 1821-1894 1
- Bryan, Frances Connally Spalding, 1908-1996 1
- Budden, Mary E. 1
- Burns Club of Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Burns, Robert 1
- Busbee, George, 1927-2004 1
- Callaway, W. A. 1
- Camp, Thomas L. (Thomas Lee), Judge 1
- Capital City Club (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Carnegie Library of Atlanta 1
- Carter, Billy 1
- Carter, Jimmy, 1924- 1
- Carver, George Washington 1
- Catesby, Mark, 1683-1749 1
- Central Presbyterian Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Clay, Joseph 1
- Cleveland, Grover, 1837-1908 1
- Cobb family 1
- Coca-Cola Company 1
- Coggin, Mildred Traver 1
- Cohen, Natalie, 1912-2007 1
- Colquitt, Alfred Holt, 1829-1894 1
- Confederate Soldier’s Home of Georgia 1
- Council of National Defense (Georgia). Woman's Committee 1
- Cox, D. Mitchell, Mrs. 1
- Crawford, George Washington 1
- Creditors Mercantile and Adjustment Agency 1
- Crew Street School (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Baron DeKalb Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Fielding Lewis Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Joseph Habersham Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Sarah McIntosh Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society. Alpha Chapter (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Democratic Party (Fulton County, Ga.). Fulton County Woman's Division 1
- Dodge, Witherspoon, Mrs. 1
- Dodson, Julia 1
- Duckworth family 1
- Eastman, Virginia Maude 1
- Edwards, Augusta 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Emory University 1
- Finley family 1
- Finley, James 1 ∧ less